Working at Four Acres Academy and Children's Centres
Are you, or anyone you know, interested in becoming part of the team at Four Acres Academy and Children’s Centre, part of the Little Acorn Trust?
The Little Acorn Trust, which was founded in 2014, is a Multi Trust Academy currently with Four Acres Academy and Children’s Centres at Four Acres and Bishopsworth but with a plan to expand. With a focus on learning today for life tomorrow, we offer continuous educational development from age 2-11 and converted to an academy on 1 February 2015 to increase the support and opportunities for our children and families. We are committed to delivering an excellent all round education for every child and provide support for their families to break the link between poverty and underachievement, nurturing every child to be the best that they can be.
We can only achieve our goals with the help of passionate, skilled and dedicated people. It is demanding working in the context in which we are but also incredibly rewarding. We are looking for individuals who have the talent to make a difference in an evolving culture and a forward looking Academy. If you have the vision and commitment, and if what we’re doing resonates with your values and aspirations for our children and their families, then we’d love to hear from you.
Accounts Manager (Equivalent to 14 hours per week to be used flexibly according to Academy requirements)
Salary: £26,822-30,153 pro rata per annum Actual Salary £10,148.86 - 11,409.24 BG10 SCP 30-34 All year round. Start date 4th September 2017.
- To deliver the financial functions to provide accurate and up to date accounts for the Little Acorn Trust Multi Academy Trust which is a company limited by guarantee and exempt charity. The finances must meet all statutory requirements for Academies in accordance with FRS102, the Department of Education’s Academy Financial Handbook and Academies Accounts Direction, Company and Charity requirements (SORP). They must be delivered on an “accruals” and “true and fair” basis.
Please contact Rachel Barfoot, Academy Business Manager Tel. 0117 9030474 Email: email@example.com for further information.
The CLOSING DATE is 1pm on Thursday 20th July 2017 with interviews on Thursday 27th July 2017.
Job Pack Guidance and Application Forms:
- Guidance on Completing the Application Form
- Application Form (Academy)
- Application Form for the Children's Centre - Bristol City Council (Children's Centre)
- Safeguarding Declaration Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
For further information about recruitment, please contact Rachel Barfoot email: RachelBarfoot@fouracresacademy.co.uk Please note that teacher cover is handled by Shelley Davies our Senior Administrator and not Rachel Barfoot. Tel. 0117 903 0474
NOTE FOR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: Thank you for your interest in Four Acres Academy. We currently have retained agencies and are not seeking interest from other agencies. If you would like to be considered when we next review our position, then please send your company's details to our Business Manager - Rachel Barfoot : firstname.lastname@example.org